003 - Humanities Passport
To make a passport which shows your historical and geographical background.
What is a passport?
You will develop a passport that will include four key elements to it:
- Background information about you.
- A world map showing where you were born/lived/visited
- Timeline of your life
- Information about the favourite places you have visited/lived
Each element will be at least one page of A5.
Section One - The Fact File
- A photo of yourself
- Passport details of yourself - age/ siblings/ parents/ nationality/ languages spoken/ pets/ interests/ likes and dislikes etc.
Section Two - World Map
- Sketch an outline of a world map - do remember to include all the key things you have learnt about maps (scale, key, title, compass points, box)
- On the map mark on where you were born and all the places you have lived.
- Mark on the map all the towns and cities you have visited.
Section Three - Timeline
- What is wrong with the timeline above?
- Draw a timeline for your life. Mark on when you were born, when you moved houses/schools/countries, when any siblings were born, pets bought, favourite places you have visited, memorial events etc.
- Do remember to include a scale and a title.
Section Four - Extra Information
- Choose two places you really enjoyed visiting and describe why it was fun to go there.
- Include photographs of the areas.
- Also complete a page for Geneva by suggesting sites to visit and places to eat.
- You will be graded using assessment criterion A and D.